Saturday, March 2, 2019

An Introduction to the Research, Psychology, & Theology of Classroom Management

An Introduction to the Research, Psychology, & Theology of Classroom Management

I’ve been working on getting my Masters degree for a while now. Funny enough... not in education or math, but in theology (that’s another story). However, my final capstone paper joins both theology and my developing understanding on classroom management. Hopefully I’ve written it for someone new to education and find it useful.

The first section reviews most of the research on classroom management. Many thinkers then take the research and combined it with a psychological theory of man to create a model of classroom management. In the second section I review a few of these and then consider what if we were to combine the researcher in classroom management, not with a psychological view of man, but with the theological one. I'm sure paper will always be a work in progress, but this is my final draft as of 3/2/19.

No comments:

Post a Comment