Saturday, March 2, 2019

Make Your Own Google

Make Your Own Google


A few years ago, as I was searching the Internet via Google for a new way to teach congruent triangles, I was frustrated for sure by the amount of junk I was finding on the Internet. I thought, “I wish I could just search a collection of math blogs from educators that I really respect.  I wish there were someway to make a custom Google.“

Well I looked into it and the people at Google had already done it. You can create a custom google search here. Now, over the years I just entered in all my favorite math teaching blogs. Now when I want the best ideas on how to teach a concept, for example "congruence", I just type in "congruence" into the search field and.... 'viola'...I get a lot of great ideas and resources, or you can try mine here.


No comments:

Post a Comment